Wuzhen laboratory by Tongxiang municipal government, Tsinghua University, Materials Science Institute, Zhejiang Tsinghua Yangtze River Delta Research Institute jointly initiated the establishment, the focus of cutting-edge material direction, Tongxiang the first batch of Zhejiang province, the new R & D institutions, with an area more garden layout building to cover the city's research and innovation system, and promote Tongxiang cutting-edge materials industry chain extension, the traditional advantage industry transformation and upgrading, high-level talent introduction and local industry talent cultivation, forming a hundred-billion-level cluster, create a“fourteen-five”period Tongxiang high-quality development with global reach of the benchmark innovation platform.
1. Engaged in nano-powder material of the basic research and application development, tracking the frontiers of Science, the industry needs;
2. Focus on the development of solid-state electrolyte/transparent ceramic field of nano-powder material products;
3. Actively fight for the longitudinal, transverse, research projects and issues;
4. Published academic papers and patent applications; and
5. Assist the team to complete the other research work and routine building.
1. Material, chemical, mechanical, energy, power, physical, analysis and testing-related professional background, electrolyte materials, transparent ceramics research experience is preferred;
2. Having a PhD in a relevant 3 year and above, study or work experience is preferred;
3. Nano-powder material preparation process, performance characterization of relevant experience;
4. Has a strong independent research ability and delve into the spirit;
5. The work is rigorous and responsible, has the good team cooperation consciousness.