Meet with SMEs from around China and discover local business opportunities
Location: Online or In person (Depending on COVID19 situation)
Top Talents, along with the municipal governments of Zhejiang Province, invite experts from around the world to China to discuss business and explore opportunities for collaboration with local Chinese enterprises, educational institutions, and government bodies.
This yearly series of events will be hold with cities all over China, providing a business and networking platform for international and local Chinese professionals to exchange knowledge and expertise, market their products and services, sign contracts, and find business partners.
The purpose of this business conference is to:
- Promote cooperation between local and international companies
- Discuss specific local business challenges that can be resolved with the help of foreign expertise
- Identify specific projects that can be contracted with foreign experts
- Launch a platform from which intellectual and creative problem solving methods can be shared
- Foster an open policy of cooperation for future collaboration opportunities
This is a rare chance to meet with many regional companies all under one roof and make the right connections with the relevant government bodies, key to business success in China. It is an opportunity not to be missed
Each expert will be provided with an interpreter and a conference booth where they can promote their business and services, share marketing materials, and meet one-on-one with local Chinese businesses to discuss cooperation.
More than 200 local Chinese companies will be in attendance with the goal of identifying expert resources to help solve their specific business issues, discuss partnerships, and sign contracts.
Experts are needed in the following areas:
- Artificial Intelligence
- Environmental protection
- Mechanical engineering
This conference is by invitation only and participants will be selected based on their submitted CV. If you would like to participate in this important international event, offering mutual benefits to all parties, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org with headline : Name+ China Matchmaking
If you have any potential projects you want to discuss with partners in China, please detail them in an attachment.
The local government will pre-approve all foreign experts and prematch your skills with local companies and provide feedback ASAP.
After you submit the necessary paperwork and receive the Invitation Letter from the government, you must work to secure a visa ASAP (contact us for assistance) and provide us with suitable travel dates. We will book the flight on your behalf (economy class only).
Once your visa is approved and you send back a signed China Invitation Letter, you are reserved for the conference. (Any unforeseen difficulties, i.e. Sickness, scheduling conflicts, or other events, you shall bear the costs of the trip including but not limited to; marketing materials, interpreters, airfare and hotel cancellation fees)
It should be noted that this conference is by invitation only and you must be chosen from your submitted Resume/CV. Please send it to email@example.com. If you have any potential projects you want to bring to China, please list them in the document.
(1) The local government will pre-approve all foreign experts and pre-match your skills with local companies and provide feedback ASAP
(2) After you submit your necessary paperwork and receive the Invitation Letter from the government, you must work to secure a Travel Visa ASAP (Contact may be given to assist) and provide us your flight information (Economy class), we’ll pre book it for you.
(3) Once VISA approved and you send back a signed China Invitation Letter, you are reserved for the conference. (Any unforeseen difficulties, i.e. Sickness ，scheduling conflict，or other events, you shall bear the costs of the trip including but not limited to; marketing materials, Interpreters, Airfare and Hotel cancellation fees)
Fees we cover:
What we will cover:
All conference related fees including
(1) International/National round-trip coach airfare (any upgrades requested will be out-of-pocket on you)
(2) Hotel accommodations expenses.
(3) Local in-country transportation and meals during the conference would be covered.
(4) Any reimbursement outside of the terms above, is at the discretion of the host, and will be done in Local RMB (Yuan) where you may spend it or exchange it at the airport for your local currency, as other outside currency is not used within China, so we do not have access to it)
(5)Costs incurred by you include, but not limited too; Passport Fee, Visa Fee,Flight insurance, Airport transportation, Parking at Airport, Souvenirs and anything else outside of Sponsored Event.
Please note: Event organizers reserve the right to change or alter the schedule due to weather conditions or other unforeseen events. You will be notified in a timely fashion of any modifications.
Contact us for more details
If you would like to participate or require more information, please contact us:
We will share more details about this event as they are released.